Sunday, February 11, 2007

US News Sources Too Slanted

Ok... I've gotten tired of listening to report after report of Anna Nichole Smith's death juxtaposed to next to nothing coverage of what's really going on over in Iraq. For a media so ready to pound Bush for screwing up, they're sure not ready to air our real dirty laundry around the world.

I could go on and on but why bother? Instead I'd like to encourage YOU, an intelligent person, to compare for yourself. Surf over to CNN and then compare their coverage to the BBC News. I think you'll not only be floored, you'll be irate at what we're not being told and shown. I'll grant that the BBC isn't perfect either but they're a far cry from CNN, MSNBC, et. al.

Go compare for yourself. And while you're there, bookmark the BBC News. I personally encourage you to make it your primary source for international news.