- You're trying to absorb a 700 page technical manual and your brain keeps getting full b/c it can't keep up with the pace of the alternative reading method you were taught.
- You flip the digits of a phone number and end up calling someone you just dumped instead of the person you dumped them for.
- Someone sends you a 700 page e-book to read and you have to pay to have it printed at Staples so you can read it.
- You go to look up a new word in the dictionary... only to find out it's not a new word at all.
- You keep misspelling your own name in letters and emails... and you consistently misspell it the same way every time. (Thank goodness for Word Auto-correct.)
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Dyslexia is very annoying when...
Posted by davoice at 2:02 AM