Friday, October 07, 2005

The Best Geek Quotes

  1. There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

  2. If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0

  3. I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly

  4. Roses are #FF0000
    Violets are #0000FF
    All my base
    Are belong to you

  5. My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.

  6. My pokemon bring all the nerds to the yard, and they're like you wanna trade cards? Darn right, I wanna trade cards, I'll trade this but not my charizard.

  7. Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."

  8. A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

  9. I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

  10. The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed LINUX.