- There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
- If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0
- I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly
- Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
Are belong to you
- My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
- My pokemon bring all the nerds to the yard, and they're like you wanna trade cards? Darn right, I wanna trade cards, I'll trade this but not my charizard.
- Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."
- A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
- I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
- The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed LINUX.
Friday, October 07, 2005
The Best Geek Quotes
Posted by davoice at 4:26 AM